I write Soap Opera Email
Sequence for Online Businesses.
Before you Google, here it is-
It’s okay, if you didn’t know.
Maybe you knew about it, just wasn’t familiar with the “Soap Opera Email” term. (fancy word we use to describe the strategy)
It’s all good.
You might know it as welcome email sequence.
Why do you need a Soap opera Email
Sequence for your Business?
If you are an online business owner with a product that needs to be sold,
and you have new subscribers coming everyday,
You need a system that will take your cold lead in a journey and turn them into warm leads or even a buyer.
Soap opera Email Sequence or SOS is that system.
Basically, it’s a type of welcome email sequence that’s just called a soap opera sequence because of the strategies used to hook your subscribers.
Somewhat like a soap opera. 😂
The goal of this strategy is to build a relationship between you and your new subscribers that introduces them to your business and keeps them in the look out for your emails day after day.
Results A Soap Opera Email Sequence
can bring for your business
- You can know your audience better. (very very important if you want to scale your business to 6 figure or more.)
- You can convert your cold leads without having to lift a finger.
- Effective way to interact with new subscribers.
- You can soft sell your product to the cold leads without making them cringe.
- Increase future email open rate and conversions. (if you don’t nurture your leads from the beginning you have higher chance losing them for forever.)
- You can build trust with your audience. (People never buy from those who they don’t trust. By building trust and likability selling becomes so much easy.)
- This email sequence will work also as a churner. you can qualify each subscriber, so that when you pitch them a product, they are not surprised.
This button will take you to a form that you need to fill to hire me.
Here's how it works
Fill out the project intake form
I have a simple form, click the button below and it will take you to the form. You just need to answer some basic questions.
Once you submit the form, I’ll take a look at it and if I think we can be a good fit, I’ll setup a call the next business day to discuss more.
A quick strategy call
You’ll tell me about your specific goals for the project. We’ll chat about where is the problem and how I can contribute.
By the end of our chat, we’ll both know if we are good fit.
Review the proposal
After deciding we will work together in the strategy call. I’ll send you a proposal, you’ll sign it and place a 35% deposit to book me.
I will begin writing for you.😍
What my clients are saying--
delivered great work. Her writing style is perfect for what we’re
hoping to get for our company. I couldn’t ask for a better freelancer!”